- Did you know: MHS students, staff can access dozens of audiobooks for FREE!
- Enrollment information
- Giant Dreams Tour: Class of 2016 visits elementaries
- Johnson, Palmer, Pence earn Mary Clark Hanley Teaching Excellence Award
- Little Giants Preschool enrollment now open
- McCulloch music department earns ISSMA’s highest honor two years in a row
- McCulloch's Power Hour recognized by state Dept. of Ed.
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS, CSA partner for Arts Academy
- MHS welcomes Coach Delks, former Miss Basketball and Purdue U. star
- State releases ISTEP+ scores despite concerns over validity, fairness
- VIDEO: MHS Art Club featured on WIWU
- VIDEO: Music brings McCulloch students together
- WHO will be the Ultimate Giant?
- YOU'RE INVITED: Kick off summer with the Little Feet Meet
May 23 2016JROTC Boosters Golf Scramble: Sign up or sponsor today!
May 17 2016Giant Dreams Tour: Class of 2016 visits elementaries
May 12 2016MHS class wins city slogan competition
May 11 2016MHS welcomes Coach Delks, former Miss Basketball and Purdue U. star
May 11 2016Johnson, Palmer, Pence earn Mary Clark Hanley Teaching Excellence Award
Marion Community Schools works in cooperation with local law enforcement and emergency agencies, along with social services providers and other community agencies, to provide a safe and secure setting where our students can thrive.
>> Please use the links at left to access information and resources about bullying prevention and more.
If you don't see what you are looking for, or you need more information, contact Safety Director Justine Pond, 662-2546, ext. 144, or firstname.lastname@example.org.