- Did you know: MHS students, staff can access dozens of audiobooks for FREE!
- Enrollment information
- Little Giants Preschool enrollment now open
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: All-City Art Show (new this year: music!)
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Kindergarten Roundup set for April 28
- McCulloch's Power Hour recognized by state Dept. of Ed.
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS seeks nominations for MHS Hall of Distinction
- State releases ISTEP+ scores despite concerns over validity, fairness
- VIDEO: MHS Art Club featured on WIWU
- VIDEO: Music brings McCulloch students together
- WHO will be the Ultimate Giant?
- YOU'RE INVITED: Kindness Rally features carnival, dinner, awards, and more!
April 28 2016Grant provides instruments for growing Justice music program
April 28 2016JROTC Field Day event will bring in cadets from surrounding counties
April 27 2016MARK YOUR CALENDAR: All-City Art Show (new this year: music!)
April 26 2016YOU'RE INVITED: Kindness Rally features carnival, dinner, awards, and more!
April 26 20167th-grade night at McCulloch (4/26)
Marion Community Schools works in cooperation with local law enforcement and emergency agencies, along with social services providers and other community agencies, to provide a safe and secure setting where our students can thrive.
>> Please use the links at left to access information and resources about bullying prevention and more.
If you don't see what you are looking for, or you need more information, contact Safety Director Justine Pond, 662-2546, ext. 144, or email@example.com.