- 2015-16 and 2016-17 calendars officially approved
- District Office contact information
- Enrollment information
- FREE summer meals available to all kids in Marion
- Giant Dreams Endowed Giving Campaign kicks off with $150,000 in donations
- IDOE ratings confirm MCS is at all-time high
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Closure pushes last student day back to May 26
- McCulloch music department earns ISSMA’s highest honor
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MHS Hall of Distinction 2015 inductees named
- My MCS: Share your story!
- Students earn special honor at 2015 Kindness Rally
- VIDEO: Kindness Rally featured on WIWU-TV
- YOU'RE INVITED: 2015 MHS Hall of Distinction Induction Ceremony & Banquet
May 22 2015Students present donation to Cancer Services
May 19 2015MHS JROTC now open to students throughout county
May 18 2015School Board honors McCulloch musicians for year of excellence
May 18 2015Brown, Halliwell, Porter earn Mary Clark Hanley Teaching Excellence Award
May 18 20152015-16 MCS meal prices set
Marion Community Schools works in cooperation with local law enforcement and emergency agencies, along with social services providers and other community agencies, to provide a safe and secure setting where our students can thrive.
>> Please use the links at left to access information and resources about bullying prevention and more.
If you don't see what you are looking for, or you need more information, contact Safety Director Justine Pond, 662-2546, ext. 144, or firstname.lastname@example.org.